HERE ARE SOME PICS
but first I’ll do some week highlights I have been crazy rushed these last few weeks. This doesn’t mean I dont love yall, cause I love yall a lot.
– we had lunch with an Area Seventy this week
– We’ve been going nuts these last couple of days finding people to teach and help and we have really taken advantage of every second we have and I find that now I get home feeling as though I have completed my purpose every day and the Lord has strengthened me so much because of that.
– We had stake conference yesterday and President Lundgren spoke and it was just an incredible meeting! I took a few things away from it that I wanted to share with you guys:
- You know how much the Lord has done for you. What are you willing to do for Him in return?
- The family has always been and eternally will be the central unit in the incredible plan of God for His children
Just two things real quick!!! It has been really busy doing baptismal interviews and trying to help all the missionaries to grow spiritually while I try to do the same but as we’ve been saying here, “MISSÃO É BÃO NÉ”
I love you all!
PEACE BE THE JOURNEY